Tuesday, November 14, 2006

song of the day: lips of an angel (hinder)

yayy.managed to find a simple white dress from far east.wait i think it's cream colour.okay whatever.at least i don't have to worry about not being able to find one. (: and dawnnie managed to get her pants and shorts! it's rare that she ever buys any stuff because she's super thrifty and fussy.HAHA! eh dawn you better be happy k! stop brooding over the shorts! go smell it 24/7 or hug it to sleep so you won't feel that you've wasted your money because the shorts is NICE! (:

okay and she wants me to blog this.apparently we walked into EVERY single shop that was playing pussycat dolls songs.buay ta han.she never gets tired of them lah.haha!


my <3! :D

taken on the shuttle bus. (:


When all the things around me have fallen to the ground
I'm always thankful for the love in You I've found.

No comments: